Note:- Trade Brick possesses the right to reject anyone’s order and we may also choose to not provide any explanation around the same. We also possess the right to change the Terms and Conditions anytime without issuing any notice in advance. We also request our website visitors, people, users, and customers, if they don’t agree with our Terms & Policies then not to use our website for any purpose.
Last Date when our Terms were updated: 01-12-2022
1. General Terms
- This eCommerce section of our website where users can shop online is for the people who want to buy our products in short quantity and looking for door delivery.
- Trade Brick provides 100% genuine products as supplied by the original OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and provides TAX invoices against all purchases.
2. Can I get a GST Invoice on my Company details?
- Yes, Trade Brick provides GST invoices against all purchases and you can also claim your tax input. To get a GST invoice on the name of your company, you need to provide all your company details with a complete address and GSTIN number details for the tax invoice.
3. Can I place an order on COD (Cash On Delivery)?
- Yes, you are allowed to place orders on COD (Cash On Delivery) an additional charge of 5% will be charged extra on your total cart value as COD charges but this COD facility is not available for every product. To check whether your required product has a COD option available or not, add the product to the cart and go to the checkout page it will show you the COD button if available otherwise it will only show the payment button.
4. Can I cancel the order?
- Yes, customers are allowed to cancel the order within 12 Hrs after placing an order by sending us an email with complete order details @ firstname.lastname@example.org, and in case of prepaid orders, your full refund will be initiated to your bank account within 7 working days. Post 12 Hrs the order can’t be canceled and if you reject the acceptance of the parcel, your account will be blocked and you will not be able to place any order in the future.
5. How many days it takes to deliver my order?
- For a smooth delivery of your orders, we have tied up with Shiprocket (eCommerce Shipping Platform) as our delivery partner. For more details on our Shipping Policies, please read our shipping policy here.
6. In what circumstances I can exchange, return the order, and get my refund?
- Trade Brick always pays attention to the customers’ complaints and queries, and we guarantee for the product’s authenticity for each and every order. However, in any scenario, if the product delivered is different from what was ordered or the product got damaged during shipping then the customer is eligible to return the product and can ask for the exchange or claim for their refund. For more details on our Returns and refund Policies, please read our refund policy here.
7. Governing Law T & C
- Any issue related to terms, transactions, and any mutual claims between you and the Company shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
- All claims and disputes between you and the website shall be subject to Gurugram Jurisdiction Only.